Monday, September 17, 2012

Marchesa NYFW Spring/Summer 2013

Hey everyone,

I wasn't really planning to write about Fashion week, because I'm sure you get enought of it these days... but I have to comment on the Marchesa show beacuse I loved it! I maybe a bit biased beacuse I love Marchesa.

The collection was inspired by India. Some may say it was a bit over the top, but keeping in mind Marchesa's constant collaborations with celebrities on the Red Carpet and the occasions this brand is worn in, I think it works. I loved how the dresses moved and the drapery. I can't say how it looked in person, but from my humble laptop screen, it looked pretty damn good :)

This may not be my favorite Marchesa show, but I really enjoyed this lovely trip they took us on.







Peace&Love

D.



2 comments: