Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday morning

Hey everyone,

it is said that sunday is the day of rest, and today it really was :)

I went out yesterday and had a great time, so today was a ''pajamas day'' for me and I had a creative morning. I did a little drawing of designs and I did some catching up on my reading. I don't know if u guys heard about the ''50 Shades Of Grey'' trilogy but I'm in love with it. I read the first one and I'm reading the sequel now.

In the afternoon, I took a walk with Dujo just to break the laziness. The sun is back again and I'm the only one who doesn't like it, I can't wait for autumn and winter, I'm a total winter type and I'm fed up with this unbearably hot summer. And I can't wait for layered clothes ;)



Peace&Love

D.








No comments:

Post a Comment