Friday, September 7, 2012

Yesterday

Hey everyone,

today I spent the entire day with my soulmate Maja :) so I didn't take any pics, but I'm posting the ones from yesterday which was kinda crazy too and I didn't get a chance to post anything. Although, my bf Dujo took some photos.

I decided to get back to running. Before the summer I used to run almost every day, and since I had a long pause over the summer, I was sore all day yesterday :) and the rest of thursday was filled with my girlfriends and bf, so here's a post a day later.

It's a bit cooler in Zagreb, so I was so happy to take my old hoodie, but since it isn't so cold and I wanted to spice it up, I choped off the sleeves and paired it with a long skirt just to get that contrast that I love so much, in this case, sporty vs. romantic.

I'm wearing Strawberry bag, Strawberry boots, Zara skirt, Forever 21 ring, and homemade hoodie.






Peace&Love

D.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 the hoodie! Cool outfit!

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete