Thursday, September 12, 2013

Black

Hello my Lovelies!

A lot of people are always telling me I should wear more color, and I do try, but if you ask me, there is nothing more beautiful than an all black outfit. Black is so classic and elegant and if you spice it up with some jewelry, you can get such an amazing effect. However, here's my attempt to brighten up my, originally all black, combo :) I wore a belt with gold studs and gold jewelry...what do you guys think? Do you prefer more color in your wardrobe?

I'm wearing ZARA vest&shoes, a bag from a street stand, Forever 21 ring and a H&M bracelet.








Peace&Love

D.
 

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you , you can never go wrong with black
    Loving your b&w look ! Fabulous

    XX LUBA

    Discover the best skinny drink today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cipele su mi slatke :)
    Super outfit :)

    xoxo, N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your outfits,even if they're completely black :))

    ReplyDelete